Sunday, December 23, 2007

Nude Jessica Alba preggo pics?

Jessica Alba has no intention of following in the footsteps of Demi Moore, Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera and posing naked while pregnant.
Just a week after confirming that she is expecting her first child with boyfriend Cash Warren, it has come to light the 26-year-old beauty has turned down THREE offers of baring all for glossy magazine covers.
A friend says: “Jessica keeps getting phone calls from magazines who want her to pose naked when is about seven months into her pregnancy. They know it will make their magazines sell.
“She had three offers on the first day, but she doesn’t intend to take any of them. She thinks her pregnancy is a personal and private thing.”

What is this world coming to? I mean a nude preggo Jessica is better than no nudes at all. And right now, we are getting no nudes at all. This should be a criminal act. Did I mention that I hate the douchebag that gave her the sex trophy? He gets to see her nude, all the time. I get to see her nude, never. Does that sound fair?

I mean, it is Christmas time, Jessica is apparently a real scrooge. I want to hang the mistletoe this year. With my luck, Rosie O’Donnell will be the one that walks under it. Such is my pathetic life.

[ source ]

No comments:

Post a Comment