Saturday, December 8, 2007

ALLEN'S BOOING PHOBIA

British singer LILY ALLEN has a phobia of getting booed on stage - believing she is the "uncoolest" person on earth. The Smile hitmaker, 22, has never actually been booed on stage, and puts her bizarre paranoia down to growing up in the shadow of her famous father, actor Keith Allen.
She says, "I actually do really believe that people hate me and whenever someone introduces me on stage and they go, 'Now, Lilly Allen,' I wait for people to start booing.
"I think I'm possibly the uncoolest, naffest person ever to walk the earth.
I've felt like that since I was a kid. It's less so now but I do definitely get that feeling specifically when people introduce me.
"I grew up my whole life in my father's shadow. I wanted to be Lily Allen, not just Keith's daughter."

source

No comments:

Post a Comment