Saturday, December 8, 2007

Keira Knightley Shows Her Bangs

Keira Knightley is showing off the effects of her latest trip to the salon.

Looking a little bit ‘ballerina-like,’ the “Pirates of the Caribbean” showed up at the premiere of her new film “Atonement” last night in Beverly Hills, California. She wore a Rodarte dress and some fun two-tone high heels.

Knightley is quickly becoming a new style icon for the up-and-coming generation. In the latest issue of “Interview,” the British babe appears in a seductive photo shoot, showing off her curves.

It’s a 1940’s pin-up-style layout, and apparently her tendency for near-nakedness is a point of joking among her friends. She told press, “My friends actually have bets on whether I can do a photoshoot and keep my clothes on – and I can’t at the moment. I find it vaguely liberating. You will probably see pictures of me soon walking down the street naked.”

No comments:

Post a Comment