Thursday, December 13, 2007

Katie Holmes Gushes About Marriage to Tom Cruise

Katie Holmes gushes to InStyle magazine about her marriage to Tom Cruise in an interview in the January 2008 issue.
“It happened quickly, but I was certain it was what I wanted. I never felt overwhelmed. I thought, Okay, good. Here we go.”
Holmes, who will be 29 on Dec. 18th, continues, “It happened in an instant..I still get like that, ‘Whew.’ When you fall in love, it’s as though time stops. It’s all-encompassing.”
On her husband: “I try every day to let him know how much I love him. It gets better and better. It has made my life.”
On her daughter, Suri: “She loves coloring and creating. She’s a great mimic and dancer. She came to the photo shoot yesterday and was into all the shoes. I’m mostly shocked at how quickly she grows.”
On her career: “I want to go to sleep knowing I made my family happy, I made myself happy, and I worked hard in all aspects of life. It’s really pretty simple.”
[ source ]

No comments:

Post a Comment