Sunday, March 9, 2008

No sex for Sheryl Crow

naked sheryl-crow.jpg

Sheryl Crow’s son is preventing her from having a sex life. The singer adopted nine-month-old Wyatt in May last year, and says the baby is already dictating who is allowed to sleep over.

She said: “I have been dating. But Wyatt is going to be quite the little gatekeeper when it comes to who gets to stay!”

Sheryl - who split from her cycling champion fiancé Lance Armstrong in February 2006 after a two-year relationship - also revealed she has a very specific idea of the man she wants to spend her life with. She said: “Over the years, I’ve been attracted to people who were much more egocentric. Now I’m ready for someone who’s not so consumed by his own life. I want a partner committed to give and take.”

The 46-year-old star also said she feels her new album, her first record since 2005, will show how much she has grown since beating breast cancer.

She added: “The last three years were a real awakening for me. I’ve felt a fearlessness I’ve never felt before.”

[ SOURCE ]

No comments:

Post a Comment